NETSINS ON WHEELS
BOOK NETSINS ON WHEELS
Looking for a way to separate you party or event from the rest? Well Netsin’s on Wheels is a great way to make your party or event a hit with all your guests.
We can accommodate any size event from small to large and supply everything you need so no need to worry.
We can cater any type of event from graduation parties, corporate events, fundraisers and even weddings!
Our truck operates March 15th-Oct.30th 24 hours a day.
- Truck fee: $75
- $3.95 per guest served
- NYS Sales Tax
- There will be an additional fee based on travel time and mileage for events outside of Monroe county.
- Weddings and proms/balls only: We will charge you for your final head count one week prior to your event.
Price includes: Two scoops of ice cream served in a cone or dish and unlimited choice of toppings.
Payment options: We accept cash, check, or credit. Payment is expected at the end of your event.
- At the end of the event we will charge you for the actual number of people who get ice cream. For example if you have 100 guests and only 80 get ice cream then you would be charged for 80 guests. *For events 1 hour or less
- We bring 10 flavors total (Vanilla, Chocolate, Mint Chip, Cookies and Cream, Cookie Dough, Panda paws, Cotton Candy, Coffee and Donuts, Dairy free cookies and cream, Lemon sorbet). Flavors are subject to availability and sometimes are out of stock and may be substituted without notice.
- We serve our regular size which is 2 scoops of ice cream. Guests can get their treat in cone or dish and choose their toppings of choice. Toppings include: Sprinkles (rainbow and chocolate), Nuts (chopped peanuts, Spanish peanuts, almonds), Candies (PB cups, oreos, m&m’s, Reese’s Pieces, Butterfinger, Gummy worms), Syrups (Chocolate, Hot fudge, Marshmallow, PB sauce, Caramel), and Whipped cream.
- Our truck is not a Nut free or Allergy free environment. There is high probability of cross contamination with allergens (especially nuts). An Allergen chart will be available upon request.
- Our truck is busy as we often have multiple events booked on weekends. Please choose the time you would like us to arrive so that your party will be ready to be served. We expect to start serving at the scheduled time. We may not be able to accommodate parties that are running behind schedule so plan your event and our arrival time accordingly.
- You must have a designated contact person meet our truck upon arrival and direct on where you would like us to park.
- Cancellations within 48 hours or less will be charged $100 cancellation fee if event is not rescheduled. We serve rain or shine.
- Any questions regarding truck reservations please call or text 301-0499.